If you have a Kroger rewards card hanging from your key chain, take a moment and go to this website to connect your card to Goldsmith Elementary rewards FT100.
It takes less than 2 minutes to sign up!! Continue to swipe your card when you shop, and Kroger will send Goldsmith a check for a percentage of what you spend!!!!
We receive a check from Kroger that we use for attendance and behavior rewards for students.
Just a quick reminder that all new students will need their Immunization, Physical, Dental and Vision Exam paperwork turned into the Health Office.
All students must have an updated immunization record that has the Hepatitis A vaccine. This vaccine has a series of two shots. They will need a minimum of the first shot now and then another in 6 months. It is very important that we have these records by September 1st .
Please let me know if you have any questions or need assistance with this.
We are looking for a Bilingual Associate Instructor (BAI) who has a strong educational background and proficiency with the Nepali language.
If that is you and you would like to come work at the best school in town please CLICK HERE
Goldsmith students are amazing. Look at the different languages they can speak.
We can’t wait to see all of your happy faces on Monday from 1:00-4:00 as you drop you supplies off, meet your teachers, and finish up any registration items!
Incoming kindergarten families are invited to school today at 10:00 AM to get to know their teachers! We can’t wait to see you!
All families are invited on Monday between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM to drop off school supplies and meet the teachers. We will have extended office hours on August 10, 13, and 14 for your transportation and registration needs.
It’s going to be a great year!
The supply list went out in the mail earlier this week, but here you go just in case:
School Supply List 18-19
Also- Don’t forget that families are invited to school on August 13 any time between 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM. You can find out who your teacher is, drop off supplies, and take care of last-minute paperwork with the office and nurse.
We can’t wait to see you!
School begins August 15.
Goldsmith office is open until 4:30 PM daily.
- August 4th: School Supplies Giveaway and Health Clinic At Hikes Point Christian Church 10:00 AM-1:00 PM
- August 10, 13 and 14: Extended Office Hours – Open until 6:00 PM
- August 13: First day for teachers
- 9:00-12:00 All staff meeting (School Office Closed)
- Class lists posted at 1:00 PM
- 1:00-3:30 Students and parents may drop off school supplies and meet teachers. New students may get a tour. We will also take care of transportation and other needs.
- August 14: New students may get a tour; classroom teachers will be in meetings and unavailable
- August 15: First day for students. School begins at 9:00 AM
- Walkers and car riders may arrive at 8:30 AM daily
- Walkers and car riders who plan to eat breakfast- Please arrive no later than 8:40 AM daily
- Instruction begins daily at 9:00 AM
- Kindergarten parents may walk children to class on the first day only.
- Parents in all grades- If you want pictures and teacher introductions please do so on Aug. 13 or at Open House on Aug. 23 not on the first day.
- Be patient with bus routes and bus drivers the first 10 days of school. Students who will ride the bus should do so from the first day. Allow a full 15 minutes for pick up and drop off time variation as drivers learn routes.
- August 23: Open House for Parents 6:00 PM
- September 3: No School for students Labor Day
Incoming Kindergarten Parents:
August 7-9: Kindergarten Assessments (BRIGANCE Testing) Please call to schedule a 20 minute appointment to have your student tested.
August 8: Kindergarten Camp 10:00 AM-11:30 AM
- We will update this space and the school calendar as events come up or change.
- We have limited seats available in Spanish Immersion. Contact the school if you are interested in Immersion for your student.