Family NTI Support (Tech Help, Meal Information and More)
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE
LIVE Parent Q & A Sessions
Interactive – https://meet.google.com/gcy-uean-jqc
*To interact (ask questions) you will need your students’ Google ID and password.
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19
6:00 PM with Spanish translator
MONDAY, AUGUST 24
5:00 PM With Arabic Translator
6:00 PM with Nepali Translator
All dates/times will cover the same content
Teachers will be posting
individual Welcome/Orientation videos that will be available on our website on Wednesday at 5PM
JCPS will also be hosting a district-wide Parent Forum on Thursday, August 20 at 5:00 PM
Watch this space for NTI 2.0 information!
How can you help us get in touch and stay in touch? How can you help your child get off to a great start?
- Make sure your contact data is current on Parent Portal.
- Use JCPS Parent Place for Back to School Forms
- Download and join School CNXT
- Find your child’s teacher on the Goldsmith School Portal
- View the Virtual Open House and Orientation Site (Coming Wednesday)We will have three options for LIVE Open House/Orientation sessions; watch this space for the live links.
Wednesday 8/19 and Thursday 8/20 5:00 PMMonday 8/24 at 6:00 PMYou will be able to “view” the session or if you are wanting to ask questions and interact you will need your child’s JCPS ID and password handy.
- Use JCPS Site to request Chromebook
- Come to the school to pick up Chromebook and other items.
- Make sure the JCPS Network ID and password work. Help them log in to Google Classroom before the first day.
- Announcements and Technical Support from JCPS available here.
We can’t wait to see you and the students on Thursday and Monday to pick up Chromebooks.and other items!