New Dress Code for 2018-19. We have replaced school uniforms with a school dress code.
Dress Code Requirements: Students will wear clothing that is age-appropriate and functional for school.
- No tank tops or sleeveless shirts
- No baggy or droopy pants, shorts, or skirts
- No open-toed, heeled shoes, sandals, or shoes with wheels
- No hoods allowed up while in the building
- No jackets and coats can be worn during the school day. Sweaters and sweatshirts during cold months are allowed
- No hats or bandanas can be worn during the school day
- Leggings can only be worn under skirts or dresses (not as pants)
- Skirts and shorts must be no more than 4 inches above the knee
- Jewelry or belt buckles must not be a distraction
- Hair is not to be a distraction
- Shirts should be school appropriate. Inappropriate shirts include (but are not limited to) excessively tight or loose, those with drug or alcohol references or logos, and offensive language or logos.
Dress Code Violations:
- Teacher verbal warning
- Teacher written discipline referral
- Student conference with administration
- Administrators have discretion for appropriate discipline