We have revised our uniform policy. You can see all SBDM policies here.
School: Goldsmith Elementary
Subject of the Policy: Uniform Policy
Students are required to follow uniform guidelines beginning the first day of school.
Navy, Black or Khaki pants, skirts, jumpers, Bermuda shorts or skorts no more than 4 inches above the knee along with any solid color collared shirt, blouse, Oxford or turtleneck are the identified uniforms. Jeans are not uniform.
- No tank tops or sleeveless shirts
- No large logos on shirts (unless school logo/name)
- No baggy or droopy pants
- No open-toed, open heeled shoes, sandals, or shoes with wheels
- Shirts must be tucked in (Kindergarten excluded)
- Jewelry or belt buckles must not be a distraction
- Sweaters/Sweatshirts must be a solid color or a school sweatshirt
- No T-shirts (unless school logo/name)
- No hoods allowed while in the building
- Hair is not to be a distraction
- Hats and bandannas are not to be worn
- Jackets and coats are not to be worn during the school day